Attaching Sensors to Clubs
There are thirteen regular sensors that are designed for your woods, hybrids, irons and wedges, and one teardrop shaped sensor for you putter. Screw each sensor into the end of each grip until tight. You may need to apply some pressure. After installing the sensors, put each club back into your golf bag. If you use oversize or undersize grips the sensors may not fit perfectly flush with the edge of your grip. This is not a problem; the sensors should still stay securely in the grip once installed.
Pairing your Sensors
- Make sure that you have downloaded the Arccos 360 App and that you have Bluetooth and Location Services enabled on your iPhone.
- Open the App and create your Arccos 360 account.
- Once you have created an account you will be prompted to pair your clubs. Select each category and choose all the clubs that you have in your bag (Driver, Woods, Hybrids, Irons, Wedges, and Putter).
- Begin with all of your clubs in your bag (this will help eliminate pairing errors) -> The app will prompt you to pair each club individually -> Select the image on the screen that best matches the sensor on your club.
- ARCCOS 360 USERS: If you've selected an Arccos 360 sensor, remove the sticker, and place the sensor in front of your phone camera -> the sensor will automatically pair and you should return the club to your bag to prevent mis-pairings.
- GEN 1 USERS: If you've selected a Gen 1 sensor, each sensor has a button on the top. When the App prompts you to select a specific club (e.g. 3 wood), pull that club out of your bag and press the sensor button to pair.
- The App will notify you when a club has successfully been paired and prompt you to pair the next club. Repeat this process for each club, or select the checkbox to use your selection for all clubs.
- Continue until all fourteen clubs in your bag are paired. If you have more than fourteen clubs and would like to purchase extra sensors, please contact us at email@example.com